Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fall?

Remember those leaves from a couple of days ago?

This is what I found on them this morning.



Snow. That's right Snow. Snow with a Capital S. It's not even December yet people. For the love of God and everything that is good and holy, I just got the memo that we are smack dab in the middle of Fall. And now you're trying to tell me we are pushing our way into winter? NO WAY. There is absolutely no way I'm gonna let winter get here this fast.

It sure is a good thing that that stuff with the Capital S had the good sense to remove itself from my Fall Leaves when the Sun came up! Besides, doesn't it know that I still have to make my wreath with the leaves the kids and I collected from our walks?

1 comment:

smariek said...

It's so nice to see your blogging more frequently. I know it's tough to find time to do that, especially with the little ones around.

We're in a slight warming trend with mid to high 70s. It's mid-November!!! Geez, I had to go dig out my shorts again...