Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

Michigan Wine!

For the weekend, Ray and I decided that it was time we had ourselves a little outing. So off to the Michigan Wineries we went!

The first stop of the day was at Cherry Creek Winery. We had never heard of them before and decided to give them a try.


There was a bit of something for everyone.





We picked up a couple of bottles here and then headed off to the next place.



There was some great wines here! Free taste testing here as well! Can you even stand it? I had no idea that they gave out the wine here at these places. If I had known this sooner, we would have been here a long time ago! I did have to feel sorry for the people there because we were THOSE parents again. Sydney decided to cry the entire time while Karolyn wanted to run around the store. So the girls and I went outside, ran around, saw the grapes.



Can you guess what it is? I'll give you a hint. Christmas is just around the corner!

3 comments:

Grace said...

a stocking for Sydney?

Tom and I love doing the winery tours too and plan to go to a couple around the end of the month when the leaves are changing!

junior_goddess said...

I loved doing them in Germany.

Is it the cool hat pattern? Why no, it isn't!! (Just giving you a hard time, girly!)

Joan said...

My gawd, is that lovely little child old enough to drink?! LOL.