Pages

Monday, July 09, 2007

Little White Boxes

I love little white boxes. Especially if the little white box was left by the post man on my front porch with a postmark from Washington State. My little white box always contains goodies and other treasures any knitter would love to have.

Here is what my little white box contained today!



20 hanks of Berroco Softwist! I have absolutely no idea what the luscious blend of wool and rayon wants to be when it grows up but I'm sure it will let me know. A spring time top? Or maybe a fall 3/4 sleeve pullover? Only time will tell.

In addition to the yarn, I received some books.



I have been wanting these books on lace for quite some time now and I'm glad that they just happened to make it in my inbox during check out time. Both are loaded with inspiration and some great lessons on how to knit and properly block lace.

These goodies as well as the rest of the stash will need to keep me satiated until the next little white box makes its appearance!

2 comments:

smariek said...

Looks like Christmas. :-) I picked up 4, 8 or 10 (can't remember which) of the Softwist, haven't figured out what I will do with it. Looking forward to seeing what you turn it into.

Joan said...

I'm waiting for a lovely white box myself, plus only $1.50 more til one of the fabulous $50 credits.
Enjoy your stuff.