Pages

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Tuesday's are wonderful...

...because I'm due on a Tuesday. This means that on Tuesday's is when the magic number of weeks remaining becomes 1 less. This Tuesday marks the beginning of week 7. Not that I'm counting or anything, I'm just sayin'.

Edited on Wednesday:

I went to the Dr yesterday and we now have a date for the baby. The C-section is scheduled for Friday July 20, 2007 at 8:30 am. The lady who called to let me know said that we have to be there at the hospital at 6:30 and that I can't have anything to eat or drink after midnight.

Of course I asked her if she was crazy about the food thing. Then I explained to her that I'm usually up in the middle of the night (about 3 am) eating and then I get breakfast at 5 am. She told me that this is standard operating procedure for major surgery. I'm gonna have to have Ray get me something to eat after we have the baby.

We are pretty sure we have a name! Ray picked it out and its growing on me. Now we just need a middle name. I told him that he was in charge of that. I'm not even gonna tell so don't ask. Something needs to be a surprise!

Also, the Aunties at Elann chatsite have decided that they need to get a pool going. They were originally going to bet on the date and time of the arrival but then I botched that up for them. So they are needing something else to bet on. Wt maybe? I don't know but if you can think of something go and tell Betsy about it so she can get it all set up.

5 comments:

benne said...

Libs, I hope the time goes really fast for you and without too much discomfort. If BF takes after her namesakes, you're gonna need lots of energy later. ;-} Hey, can you email me when if you think you're going into labor so I can win the yarn pool??? HA!

Unknown said...

Benne,

You'll be the first person beside DH that I call! I think that this kid is gonna be a handful. She has been sooooo incredibly active lately its really driving me crazy!

Joan said...

My mother was pregnant through the entire summer 5 times out of 6. Thankfully, you'll still have a good portion of this summer to enjoy. And with a new baby to boot! Dying to know the d date.

benne said...

Maybe the pool should be to guess the name? BFJ will probably quiet down a little in the last couple of weeks before time to get born. At least I hope she does, so you can get some rest. ;-} I will be on absolute pins and needles on your D-Day!

smariek said...

Ah, July 20th... for some reason I thought it was June 20th... oops, gotta wait another month... :-)