Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Time Keeps on Slippin'...

Time sure has been getting away from me lately. It seems like only yesterday that I met Trish and now I'm off to meet my second Elannite! How fun is that? And who is this Elannite you ask? Well its Bri of course. She lives in the Orlando area and it just so happens that we are going to my baby brothers' wedding also in the Orlando area.

About this baby brother of mine getting all married up. I just don't know about it as I will always think of him as the little shit that tagged along everywhere I went. I remember his favorite game was to see how long it took him to get rid of my boyfriends in high school. The record stands at 3 days for Neil Adams. He is still proud of that conquest!

When he told me he wanted to bring his girlfriend over for Christmas, I thought I could have some fun with this. Well I ended up liking Nikki so much that I just couldn't be mean to her. Besides it was fun watching her boss John around! That was when I decided she was a keeper and then hounded him to snatch her up. Apparently he listened to his big sister cuz they are getting married on Sunday! Congratulations John!

3 comments:

Joan said...

What fun you will have, Lib! Baby bro's wedding & Bri too!

Anonymous said...

It does sound like a great time. I can't wait 'til my younger brother gets married - it's been a while since the last one in the family. Hope you have a great time with Bri too :)!

junior_goddess said...

hope you remembered Vogelweh!