Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Meeting Bri

Meeting Elannites is always so much fun. There is always something to talk about. Yarn, the chatsite gossip, yarn, our families, yarn, yarn, yarn. Did I mention that we talked about yarn? Its not very often that you get to talk to someone about yarn and not have the person think that you are crazy.

Bri and her DH were gratious enough to come to my parents condo in Orlando on Friday when we got into town. And they didn't just come, they came with food! That girl sure can bake and cook and don't you be letting anyone tell you different. I'm just saying that if some of those cookies made it into my HUGe present I'm not gonna complain. Provided T is gratious enough to put me and Bri in the same group. Hint Hint.

Of course we got along fabulously as I knew we would. If I had to be completely honest, I would have to say that if we grew up together we would have gotten each other in some serious trouble. Our devious mischivious minds think too much alike!


Later in the evening, we found a playground. Karolyn got to play and we got to talk. Again about yarn, the belly, yarn, gossip, yarn. The entire time she kept asking if I was OK (to make sure I wasn't gonna drop the kid right then and there) and then would comment on how pregnant I am. She was really cute about it!


Eventually it was time to say "Good Bye" however I'm looking forward to the next time we get to meet up.

9 comments:

junior_goddess said...

Isn't it fun to find out how cool your friends are?

Anonymous said...

And those weren't even my cookies that won the bake off last Christmas.

I had a wonderful time with you also, and we have to get together sometime soon and for longer than a few hours, now that we've proven kid-friendly. XO- Bri

Anonymous said...

Just catching up on my blogs, and I see such beautiful entries! The photos area fantastic, both of your brother's wedding, and of your meeting with Bri. You both are beautiful. Libby, you are absolutely GLOWING with that lovely, pregnant radiance. Of course, Bri is shining, too, though!

Grace said...

Beautiful photos, such a wonderful meeting! Glad you both got to do it!!!

Enid said...

Look at that cute belly!!
Rub Rub.

I'm so happy for you.

Not much longer???

I'm just zooming by to say hello.
Since I'm always late to respond on the elann site. Unfortunately I've become a little lurker. With only time to read, and think about what to reply, then to get interrupted.

Chao, momma. Take care of yourself.

big hugs

Having a Knit Fitt said...

You and Bri look like you could be sisters!
Cate

LisaW. said...

Sounds like a splendid meetup! And just say yes to good cookies ! Just gotta add...you look like a beautiful healthy pregnant woman...you could be the poster woman!

smariek said...

Sounds like you had a great time!!!

Joan said...

You know, but for your purple belly, I'd swear you two were 16 yr olds! Do you have matching pictures of Dorian Grey in your attics???