Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Help Help, My Letters Are Missing!

I was playing around with the blog this weekend and added a banner pix, changed some of the sidebar titles, started yet another project. Regardless, I thought that I had the banner all figured out. Acutally I did have it all figured out for my computer. All of the pixels lined up and I could see the words. Well I thought I would see how it looked on my work computer and some of the letters got cut off.

So I'm wondering what you can see. I set up a simple poll. Its only going to last for a week (as opposed to the one in the side bar).


Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com

4 comments:

smariek said...

I just voted "yes" cuz it all looks fine to me. I'm using Mozilla Firefox browser.

Then I noticed that most people voted "no", so I launched Internet Explorer, and whadya know, the text on your banner is truncated on the right side. I only see "Libby Knit Ki".

junior_goddess said...

Lib-change the banner size in your template.

junior_goddess said...

Or change it to knitkins

Anonymous said...

Amazing. I see it all, in IE. I am usually the one who has things missing.