Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Cutaway!

Today a new pattern made its debut at Elann.com. While I did not design this cutaway cardigan, I did knit it up and the gorgeous Margaux is modeling it! I'm incredibly excited over it!



Baby News

First off, I want to tell everyone that Betsy Faye Jr. has started to drop. A co-worker actually commented on this so I know that I'm not completely crazy as far as this is concerned.

Then this morning after I dropped K off at the day care, I start to have contractions right in the middle of traffic. I think I was the ONLY person sitting in their car thinking "please don't turn green now, please don't turn green now." Naturally they are Braxton-Hicks contractions because I'm not due for another 8 weeks. They had better be BHs cuz the kid isn't done cooking in there.

Tonight I'm taking it extremely easy so I should be able to make some progress on the baby surplice jacket! Also if you could just tell Jr to settle down in there I would greatly appreciate it. I think she thinks there is a trapeze swing or something cuz she has been moving all day long.

4 comments:

Grace said...

the sweater is gorgeous and I am impressed, very impressed with your knitting skills, reading it overwhelmed me, tell the baby Aunt Grace says "take your time"

Joan said...

I am embarrassed to admit that I learned about BH contractions on a soap, the Young & Restless. LOL. They were very painful for Phyllis on Y&R.

Stunning sweater!! You did an amazing job.

LisaW. said...

Beautiful job from a talented knitter! KEEP HYDRATED...EXTREMELY HYDRATED....and rest as much as you're able :)

jayne said...

I love this sweater. I think it is my favorite macChick pattern yet. You did a lovely lovely job.

Tell B-F to knock it off down there. I had a lot of Braxton-Hicks, and they're normal, as you know, but they bugged (and worried) me too.