Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Butterfly Kisses

For about 2 weeks, every now and again, I have been feeling sensations in my belly. I have been second guessing it. I'm pretty sure its the baby but how can you know for absolute positive certain? Is it maybe gas? Nope, it can't be that cuz I don't have to fart. Is my tummy grumbling? Nope, I just ate.

Then this morning I felt a distinct kick. There was no mistaking it! Just a simple thump on my left side to let me know that he is there but not enough to make a full fledged announcement.

Thanks baby for a great Valentine's Day present.

5 comments:

jayne said...

Oh that's a good moment. I loved feeling my babies move around. It was always so reassuring. Well...until they got to be big enough to shove knees up into my ribs, and kick where I have to pee. But even that was reassuring.

Happy Valentine's!

Joan said...

Aw, how very sweet of baby to greet mama on Valentine's Day!

Grace said...

its been many years since I have carried a baby and sometimes I dream I am pregnant, the best parts of the dreams are feeling the baby kick, it feels so incredibly real, Enjoy it Libby, its a wonderful miraculous time

Anonymous said...

How sweet! At least now you are feeling well enough to enjoy a little nudge or two from the little one.

LisaW. said...

Nice :)kBig Smile.