Pages

Friday, January 05, 2007

I've Been Tagged

It seems that I have been tagged for a meme and while I thought about rebelling and not playing along, I realized all the fun you would miss out on if I didn't.


“THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

1) I startle extremely easily.

2) I have problems falling asleep when I'm not in my own bed or when my DH is not with me.

3) I still like PB&J for lunch!

4) I truely believe that chocolate is its own food group.

5) Rodents gross me out even though I had hamsters when I was a kid.

6) I can eat just butter. I know it sounds gross but I can just slice off a pat of real butter and eat it. Karolyn does the same thing.

I know that I'm supposed to tag 6 more people but I'm gonna rebel and not do it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Libby, none of that stuff is weird at all! Do it again! (Listen to me, the ultimate one who rebels against doing MEMEs!)

junior_goddess said...

Punk. I tagged you because you hadn't posted in ages.

I had saltines with butter just the other day. Hadn't had that in years.

Joan said...

I'm with Trish--not nearly wierd enough! LOL. BTW my sister (the weird one)usied to allow her kids to teeth with butter sticks. Ewww! Those sweet little toddlers used to walk around holding quarter sticks of butter to their gums. Gag.

LisaW. said...

Hah...1-4..not wierd AT ALL...and my brother used to eat butter (probably still does) straight off the stick. A butter slice and sugar sandwich on white bread was/is a normal snack...and come to think of it..in college my roommates and I would eat butter on crackers and drink hot chocolate while watching Lou Grant...nevermind..you are too young! Either we are all very weird or totally normal in our weirdness.

Enid said...

I startle easily tooo. but that's not so weird. well maybe. :D

jayne said...

I have the startle thing.

I'm with you on the chocolate (makes a great meal too)

Butter...love it on saltines and on mini shredded wheat. By itself...ewwww...

(in my head I'm chanting that "how low can you go" limbo chant and changing low to "weird").