Pages

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Ramblings and Such!

1) Last week I went and bought some kangaroo pouchers, aka mommy pants. I honestly thought that I would have more time in my normal pants but I guess that it is true about popping out sooner with the second baby. I think that I'm as big as I was after being 4 months pregnant but I'm only 3. Crazy huh? I'm feeling like a beached whale. Now of course cuz I'm a short shit I have to alter all of my pants. These are no exception. I got that all taken care of today! Now I don't have to put the rubber band on the normal pants and worry about the zipper coming down every 5 minutes.


2) There has been no knitting taking place to warrent a conversation about. I have been working on the EZ adult suprise jacket every so often. I'll have to take a pic and show you.

3) The resolution has some issues. OK I have some issues. Did you all see what Ann has coming up? I'm OK with everything but the DB Merino. This is merino we are talking about here. I don't happen to have any merino. However I do happen to have a $50 Elann bonus burning a hole in my account. Does it count against me if its essentialy free yarn? Honestly, I EARNED this yarn. I spent enough money to earn the bonus money and Ann really wants me to use it up right? OK I'm trying to justify my way out of adding to the stash and when I get the yarn I'll add it to the count on the sidebar.

3 comments:

jayne said...

How could it count if it's free?? I think it should NOT count. Besides that DB merino is really lovely.

Because it is so nice, it should not count either. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds sensible to me! Go for it!

Anonymous said...

you guys are soooo right. Its not gonna count~!