Pages

Friday, November 03, 2006

Mission Accomplished


This is Christine.



Christine has been working on this mitten for quite some time now. This mitten has been started, re-started, frogged and then re-started again about 5 times. There actually came a point when she was tempted to buy a mitten. I told her she worked too hard to just buy one. Sweat and tears went into this mitten. She has learned how to knit in the round on 2 circs during this process, add a thumb, and increase and decrease stitches. I'm extactic for her!



The look on her excited face telling me she finished? Priceless.

4 comments:

junior_goddess said...

YAY! Good job!

I can say that because I just made my first mitten last week!

Bri McS said...

You are officially a knitting sensai now. Mittens looks great.

Joan said...

Bravo to Christine! I know that my knitting world opened up big time once I learned to knit with 2 circs.

CatBookMom said...

Knittens are tough, and I've only managed 3 half-thumbs, in spite of Jamie's really good directions for handwarmers. Brava to your friend Christine!!