Pages

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trick-or-Treating


We went trick-or-treating last night and had a great time! I just love watching her do fun stuff.


At first she didn't get the hang of it. At the first house she tried to give the candy back!

After a couple of houses, she knew if she put her bucket out here, she got candy. Its all about the candy! We went to one house that had the light on and they didn't answer the door. Did she ever get mad cuz she didn't get the candy. Luckily Bob, our neighbor, made up for it. He let her just grab what she wanted.


We had a great time and Halloween is starting to become my second favorite holiday. Christmas being the first!












See these? These were found at JoAnns one day and I thought they would be great on my Kiri.

I got them and decided to add them to the edging. I really like that they are not all the same color and that they all magically match. I love it when a plan comes together.

Bri asked if this was for me. She was hoping that I would wear this with a slinky black dress. The answer is no. No this is a Christmas gift for my MIL. I'm hoping that she likes it. All of the ladies at Knit Night are in agreement that she will adore it.

6 comments:

Grace said...

what an adorable little bee!!! She is a real sweetheart Libby!

junior_goddess said...

Very cute! You did a good job on the Halloween costume.

What yarn are you using for Kiri?

B

Anonymous said...

Funny, I had exactly the same comments as Bets. Adorable baby girl, don't you just love how sometimes you can just look at those little girls and be bowled over by your own adoration.
And what yarn is that?

LisaW. said...

aaaawwwwww...i remember loving to make halloween costumes for dd when she was a little one. how cute yours is and great costume! And your kiri will be spectacular in that luscious looking yarn and all glammed up with the beads. Cant wait to see it.

Bri McS said...

Halloween is my favorite holiday, just so much fun for everyone. Great seeing little K. out enjoying herself and learning the life lesson that it *is* all about the candy!

The beading on the kiri looks awesome. You must like your MIL.

jayne said...

Adorable -- she looks like a fairy-bee-princess with a sucker wand.