Pages

Monday, October 30, 2006

Curves



I officially joined Curves. I'm pretty excited about it and I'm going on my lunch break 3 times a week and then on Saturday. I have more energy now and I'm feeling great. I also noticed a little muscle in my arm.

For those of you not familiar with Curves, its a 30 minute workout for women. They have these hydraulic machines and cardio boards set up in a circle they call a circuit. Well you just get on at any point, get off after you did 2 rounds and then stretch. They calculated if you do this you will have exercised for 30 minutes. You do each machine and then board for 30 seconds. And hey, I can do anything for 30 seconds.

Friday was my weigh and measure day. We do this once a month to track progress. Well I lost 1.5 pounds and 5.5 inches. I'm really excited about this.

3 comments:

Bri McS said...

I am glad that you found something that works with your schedule and for you as a person. I can't wait to see what happens next month.

jayne said...

You GO GIRL!!

Joan said...

I was a Curves member for a over year, Libby, and just loved it! Got my whole family to join in their states too. 30 min and you are out. But I tore my left knee a few months ago and couldn't move along the Curves circuit fast enough so had to let it go for a while. Can't wait to go back. Good luck!