Pages

Friday, October 27, 2006

Noro's Next Move

Now that I'm at the armpits and have decreased 2K (76 sts) at each point, Elizabeth tells me the next thing to do is INCREASE at the same point until I have recovered my 76 sts. Release the cows! Send them back to greener pastures.

Elizabeth dear, I just decreased all those lovely stitches. It was starting to become managable not having to knit all 342 sts at once. And now I'm supposed to add them back? Anything you say Elizabeth, Anything you say!

4 comments:

Bri McS said...

Just when there started to be less to knit...I guess I know what you'll be working on this wknd.

LisaW. said...

now now libby, elizabeth knows best..i like to think of it as say 6 short rows of 60 stitches...not 360 :) at least that makes it manageable for me.

junior_goddess said...

Better take your shoes and socks off and get to counting....;-)

jayne said...

What a bossy task-master that Lizzie chick is.