Pages

Monday, November 06, 2006

The First Time, Ever I Saw Your Face...


Every time I hear that song sung by Celine Deon on her Miracles album, I think of you. Dad says that they showed you to me right after you were born, however I don't remember that. I do remember them placing you right next to me by my head on the bed as we were wheeled from the operating room to the recovery room. You just looked at me with your big blue eyes and dimpled cheeks and rosy lips. I could just look at you forever.


That was two years ago today. Its hard to believe that you have been in my life for two wonderful years. Its seems like forever. I'm looking forward to the rest of our lives! I love you baby, Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

junior_goddess said...

THAT's probably the best FO ever, Libster.

Bri McS said...

What a great day for you both! I hope there's lots of cake and ice cream for the little lady.

LisaW. said...

Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary of mommyhood! Wishing you many many many happy more.

CatBookMom said...

What JG said! You've shared a really big, warm fuzzy with us. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Aw. Libs, it made me tear up reading your post today. Happy Birthday to little K and most of all, Happy Mother's Day to you.