Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hello, Anybody There?

Good Lord and Baby Jesus, it sure has been a long time since I've blogged.  I'm not even sure I still remember how to do this! LOL just kidding. 

Christmas has come and gone. 

Valentine's Day has come and gone.

St. Patty's Day is here and Easter is approaching fast.

Let me start off by saying that there has been no knitting.  None.  Zilch. Nadda.

OK that statement is not entirely accurate.  I've finished the Mystery Kal (which still needs blocking), Karolyn's dressy (still working on the pattern and pics), and I've started Sydney's dressy. Come to think of it, that's quite a bit of knitting isn't it?  I'll share all eventually.  The key word here is eventually. 

The Christmas Knitting went almost to plan.  All my nieces and nephews received a hand knit.  Karolyn has her dressy and I'm currently working on Sydney's, and she asks me daily when she can wear it.  To which I reply, as soon as its finished.  Cut me some slack kid, I just started it!  Ray loves his socks, but I had to take them back cuz I didn't have a proper pic and didn't want them ruined before I got one.  No worries, I'll be sure he gets them back.  My sister did not get her slippers which gives me something to look forward to knitting!  Other than that, everything went according to plan.

My sister said that her kids loved the knits and she sent pics! 


Remember the Clara Dressy?  Here it is being modeled by my neice Jacqueline.



The back of the dress is just as adorable as the front!


Isn't that the most adorable baby you've ever seen? 




Mary also send me pics of Alana wearing her Kitty cardi.  To be honest I was completely worried about this knit.  Mary told me that Yellow was Alana's favorite color and I didn't have any yellow in the stash so I subbed in some purple.  On Christmas I talked to Alana and she said that she LOVED it because purple is her NEW favorite color.  Way to go Auntie Libby!!! 


The back of the cardi.


It matches her outfit perfectly!


SOOOO Cute!



Love you Alana!



I don't have any other pics because Bryce didn't fit into the Pembrook Vest and my brother didn't send me pics of Trenton in it.  So John, if you are reading this, please send me a pic of Trenton in his vest.  Thanks!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to visit you again, LibbyKnitkins!

Jenny said...

Cuteness! So nice to know your beautiful handcrafts are loved. :-)

Maxine said...

Welcome back, Libby! I love reading your blog and seeing your beautiful hand creations. The dress and sweater are both soooo darling. And your nieces are just too cute! Thanks for sharing.