Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Beaded Rib Socks



These are Ray's Christmas Socks.  I can't even tell you how excited I was when I finished the second sock.  Especially when I feel like I've climbed Mt. Everest after finishing one sock. Especially when what I really wanted to do was start on the next new and exciting project but instead, I knit the mate.  And most expecially when my husband has size 13 feet.  And that is a whole lotta knittin' for just one sock let alone 2.    I'm used to knitting for my small size 6 feet so knitting a pair of mans size 13 socks was quite the experience. 

These socks consumed 1.5 balls of Regia Sock Yarn and I used US1 needles.  This is a personal design of course and naturally I posted the pattern on the side bar as well as on Ravelry!

1 comment:

Maxine said...

Beautiful socks, Libby. They look soooo comfy.