Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Slowly Knitting Along

In last couple of days I have not accomplished much knitting.  I've started on the second Pembroke Vest for my other nephew.  The back is complete and about half of the front is finished.  After that is the finishing: blocking, sewing and knitting the neck and armhole ribbing.

Girl's Sweater Update:  I've not knit the revised swatch for the girls' sweater.  I did however draw the intended finished object on paper.  More pictures on this front to follow!

Speaking of the girls' sweater, would it be cheating if I held off the design process and chose a sweater that is already designed with no known issues?  I'm seriously considering this for at least one of the sweaters.  Alana's sweater to be exact.  After all she does live in New Orleans and has no need for a wool fair isle sweater.  Additionally, I happen to be the proud owner of a really cute short sleeve cardi pattern that I purchased in Atlanta at Stitches South.  Sounding very tempting considering that Christmas is less than 70 days away. 

 

No comments: