Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Design Swatch

Thank you for all of your input on which design you like best.  Turns out we are on the same page because I liked the second one as well.



 I swatched it without the repeat of the brown and pink perries on the top.



The results are definately less than satisfactory.  OK I'll say it, I hate it.  Truely hate it.  What is it
that I hate about it?  For starters you can barely see the pink hearts at the top.  The hearts are spread apart too far and I'm not all that crazy about the brown stitches in between the hearts. Those gotta go. 

Good thing I swatched huh?  I could have knitted up an entire sweater only to have found out that I hated it.  So its back to the drawing board. 


I removed the brown stitches between the hearts and pushed the hearts closer together.   Hopefully the swatch will turn out to be a winner.





No comments: