Pages

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Making Progress

I'm making progress on the tank top which is GREAT! I casted on, joined in the round and started knitting a 2x2 rib for about 3 inches. Then I continued to knit in plain knitting to the armpits where I divided the tube into front and back stitches.

Up until now there has been no purling. One of the great advantages of knitting in the round. The other advantage? Well there are no seams to sew as you are knitting the front and the back at the same time. So on this great knitting adventure I was thinking of how I wanted to do the neckline. I decided on doing a V-neckline because I hear that is flattering on Little Miss Chubby.

Here is a pic of my progress so far.



I did a 3-needle bind off on the shoulders because that is easier and faster than having to bind off and then sew the front and back together.

Looking pretty good! I'm getting excited over here.

No comments: