Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

Mom 2 Mom Sales

Mom2mom sales. What is it you ask? Well it’s a gigantic garage sale for moms. All sorts of baby stuff jammed in one convenient location. I just love them. The thrill of the chase, the excitement of a great deal and to top it off everything is negotiable. I find everything at these things. Car seats, clothes, Elmo costumes, books, furniture, pack and plays, exersaucers, movies, toy boxes. The goal here is to not pay full price for anything. It’s the only way to go when you have two growing girls to feed, diaper and clothe. Last year I got a great coat and snowpants suit for Karolyn for $8. Can you even stand it? $8. These things retail for $70. It was in great condition and I would be willing to bet it was worn a handful of times. After Christmas when the stores had the coats and snowsuits on sale, I was tempted to get one for $35 and I thought “Now way, I can do better at the mom2mom sale. I have seen stuff at these sales with the price tags still on them.

Well there is one coming up tomorrow and I’m in need of size 4T tops and shorts for Karolyn. I’m also on the lookout for some “Leap Pad” books. Particularly, I want the ones for pre-school age. I’ll see what I tomorrow brings! Wish me luck.

No comments: