Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

And She Scores!

The goal for today was to get some 4T tops and some Leap Pad books. I went to the first place and scored on the clothes.



Look at all this great stuff! 5 tops, 1 dressy, 2 outfits, and 3 pairs of pants. And you know what is even better? It was all for the great price of $19.

The second sale had the Leap Pad stuff that I was looking for (the first one had zilch in the Leap Pad department). Check it out.



I got them for $3/ book and they usually retail for $14. When I got home, I immediately tried them out to see if I got the right ones for the system that we have. Only 1 wasn't compatible, everything else worked just fine. Karolyn seemed to like it as well. Now I just need to get her to use the "pen" that goes with it.

When it was all said and done, the damage came to just under $40! Bring on summer, I'm now prepared!

2 comments:

junior_goddess said...

Good going. I also recommend Kohls online, VERY early in the morning.

smariek said...

Wow, I need to go shopping with you! I'm happy if I can get clothes for less than the price of a latte. I did manage a top and 2 pants last week, each for $3.14, but that's nothing compared to your score.