Pages

Friday, September 21, 2007

Thanks

First off thanks for letting me bitch yesterday. I really needed it.

Item the first: ordered more needles. I got more US7s and the Harmony set. Of course I'll share pics so stop asking already!

Item the second: Still up a half a pound. So I'm committing to driking all my water today and then some... PLUS treadmilling.

Item the third: Contacted Ebay and Paypal. Tomorrow I'm gonna call the police where the scamer lives.

Sure does feel good to take action.

How good? Well I started another project.


Its a boob in case you are wondering. Yep you read that correctly, I'm knitting a boob. Friends don't let friends go boobless. Of course I'm not all that crazy about how this pattern is written so I made a few adjustments. I'll post the pattern in the side bar as soon as I'm done.

2 comments:

junior_goddess said...

You know, it's not really fair to show a poor girl's boobs to the world.

;-)

jayne said...

Just read your rant/vent. Aggghhh! Definitely more than anyone should have to bear in one day.

Love the boob. Wish mine were so interesting :)