Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Small Miracles

My Dearest Sydney,

Time sure does fly when you are having fun! An entire month of fun is what I'm refering to. Specifically, changing diapers, midnight around the clock feedings, burping...you get the picture. To remedy the situation, I am introducing you to some baby cereal. You seem to like it as you managed to sleep for an entire 6 hours straight last night! (Thank you God for small miracles)

Your lovely sister has taken to the phrase "Sydney go away" when you get too much of mommy's attention....I wouldn't worry too much about her just yet, you have the cute baby thing going for you. That and the dog seems to like you at the moment. Just don't touch her princess butterfly wings or the princess necklace and all will be well.

I love you baby,
Love,

Mommy

No comments: