Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Rockin' Girls Club

I've been nominated!!! Twice actually. Thanks Marie and Bets! You girls rock, but you already know that.

Now for the people that I get to nominate.... ***drum roll please****

Jenny: Jenny is a full time mommy and knitter extraordinaire who is currently living in Germany. She is also an avid supporter of our troops and still finds time to teach others how to knit! You rock Jenny!

Grace: Grace gets my nomination for overcoming TONS of obstacles being tossed every which way at her this year. I'm glad that you are staying afloat! You rock Gracie!!!

SK: Shui Kuen Kozinski, fondly known as "SK", at the Elann.com chat site is the designer of some fabulous shawls and stoles. From what I understand, she has quite a following (Grace is starting a Ravelry group for her! How exciting is that!!!). Seriously people, the lady can knit circles around the competition!!! Now we just need to convince her to get a blog....You rock SK!!!

4 comments:

Grace said...

Thanks for the nomination Libby, and for the really sweet things you said, it made my morning!!!!

Svetlana said...

I've nominated you too! Oh, we all must be rocking!

Jenny said...

Yippee!! Thank you! I feel so special! I do have to come clean, though... I'm actually in the Army, and my husband is a government contractor. While I still consider myself a full time Mommy (I mean, who would be Paul's Mommy if I took time off?), I also have a day job... for one more year. Then, I get to be a full time Mommy in the conventional, not working outside the house sense. :-)

Joan said...

Puleeezz! SK so needs a blog!