Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Welcome Home Aaron!

The war in Iraq has been incredibly controversial in the media as well as in our homes. We realize that something needs to be done to rectify the situation in the Middle East but we also want our boys home. Its difficult to discuss current events without it coming up. Most everyone has been effected by the war as well. We all either know someone or have a family member has been there, some of us have lost loved ones and some of us have had some great tearful reunions.



Today I received an email from my sister telling me that her dear husband is finally home after 14 month of deployment in Iraq. This is his second tour. Words can not express how happy I am for her and her family for this joyous homecoming.



Welcome home Aaron and Thank You for all you have done!

4 comments:

CatBookMom said...

My heart is truly overflowing at how wonderful it is to have your soldier back. We need to bring all of them home, and soon. Thanks for the photos.

LisaW. said...

Dunno why but I got a little choked up and misty eyed reading your post...but I did that with Jean Flores' return post too! Thanks for sharing this..and your sister and niece have a VERY strong family resemblence!

Anonymous said...

That picture clearly shows the joy which is radiating from everyone; it could make the front page! I'm so happy for your family.

Anonymous said...

He's at the Ramstein NCO Club!!!!!

Glad he made it back ok!

Bets