Pages

Monday, October 23, 2006

Tag, I'm It!

Four jobs I’ve had:
Mt Rushmore gift shop sales: I once had this kid convinced that the Indians invented ice cream and they kept it cold by keeping it in ground cellars. I'm sooooo going to hell.

McDonalds girl: "Would you like fries with that?" I'm proud to say that if I ever get fired from growing rust I still have options!

Paper girl: It paid the rent in college.

Telemarketer: I had to call people during dinner time trying to sell them an add so they can sell their car.


Four movies I can watch over and over:

The Little Mermaid
The Man from Snowy River
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Elmo's World~ Karolyn loves them.


Four places I have lived:

Post Falls, ID
Toledo, OH
Moscow, ID
St. Clair Shores, MI


Four television shows I love to watch:

House
Battlestar Galactica
Flip this House
A Baby Story


Four places I have been on vacation:

Mazatlan Mexico
Hawaii
Glacier National Park: See Picture
Niagra Falls


Four of my favorite dishes:

My mom's pierogi~ sauerkraut all the way!
Grandma's chocolate chip cookies~ yes this does actually count as a dish. If you had them you would completely understand.
Aunt Pat's Cranberry Pot Roast~ This stuff is to die for.
My husband's salmon~ that man can make a mean salmon. I'm spoiled!


Four websites I visit daily:

Elann.com
various blogs
ebay
cnn.com


Four places I would rather be right now:
In Germany with my sister
Salt Spring Island
In a log cabin sitting next to a roaring fire knitting. There would be no TV, phone, kids, husband...this is to ensure that there would be no interruption to the knitting. There would be servants.
Diving the Great Barrier Reef.

3 comments:

junior_goddess said...

"There would be servants"

HAHAHAHAHA!

Can I go with you to see your sister?

CatBookMom said...

Libby, your 'wish I were...' items 2 and 3 are the same place. Go to SSI!

jayne said...

Oh, I do hope you make it to SS next year!

I like Battlestar and House too. I'm a bit worried about BG this season. Liked the first season soooo much.

I liked your job descriptions. I love messing with people's heads too. As a teacher I did a lot of that. One day I showed up with a short haircut, and convinced my grade-9's that my sister had cut it while I slept. They totally bought it. I even pretended to be mad at her.