Pages

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Team Grant



Have you ever seen a truly awful movie? A movie so incredibly awful that there are no words awful enough to describe it? This is how I feel about "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou." My dear husband, on the other hand, loves this movie. It's got diving, fish hunting/killing, pirates, red hats...What's not to love? Did I mention the red hats?

He has a dream of us diving together as "Team Grant." The red hats are going to be our signature garment. With this said, he wants me to knit the red hats. So for Christmas last year I presented him with the first installment of "Team Grant." Yesterday I finished the second installment.

3 comments:

Bri McS said...

Awesome that you are blogging and about Team Grant. Also, really wanted to see that movie and then did not think it was very funny.

junior_goddess said...

You'd made some references to that movie before. Glad it was because DH liked it-I too think it's blech! Welcome to blogland!

Kim said...

Libby the hat and models look great!