Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Petite Ballerina

I’m incredibly excited to share with you something I have been working on for a while now. I had the idea for this project back in May when my daughter told me that she was cold in her ballet class. Now I just couldn’t have my daughter freezing her bum off when she is supposed to be concentrating on her lesson and I had nothing better to do while waiting for class to be over with, so I designed a wrap for her.




It’s a very simple pattern. Just a cable that runs up on the front edges, puffed sleeves (I couldn’t refuse the puffed sleeves) and a ribbon for closure.





Head on over to Petite Purls for the pattern!

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

So very pretty! You have to love a little ballerina... although yours is looking incredibly grown up here!

Unknown said...

Thank you Jenny! The picture is not of my daughter but of someone else. I had to send in the wrap to be photographed.

I'm glad that you are back Stateside and blogging again!