Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lookit Lookit!!!

Remember when I was a brat and showed you some knitting pics and didn't really say what it was or where they came from? Well all can be revealed now!


I was knitting a wonderful summer top out of Elann.com Adara. A great cotton/ linen blend that was fun to knit with. And it also happens to be machine washable!



I enjoyed knitting this top as it went fast and was easy. However the pattern does not mention to sew together the shoulder seams. I took the liberty and sewed them together. I figured it would be a bit easier for Margaux to model it! LOL

In other news, my sister posted a comment on my blog! Can you even stand it? A flesh and blood family member left me a comment! And you know how I like my comments (ok lets face it we all like comments).

Libby, You look great!!! The girls look great! Now I know where to look for updated pictures!

o and your Garmisch hat...i actually wore in Garmisch. I need to find a pic and send it to you.
Love you!
Mary


AND she has a pic of the Garmisch when she was in Garmish!!!! OK Mary, I'm gonna need a picture of that as well as my neice and nephew.

10 comments:

junior_goddess said...

Libby, you are always a brat. And your top looks great.

Suzann said...

WOW that is one HOT top. I am not sure anyone but the model could carry it off :-}
You did a great job on the knitting. And I am sure Margaux is happy you sewed up the shoulder seams
Beautiful job, Miss Brat

Kimberly said...

Returning the favor of leaving a comment, thank you for your kind words on the sweater for my husband. Your blog is really fun to read! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Kimberly

Kimberly said...

Returning the favor of leaving a comment, thank you for your kind words on the sweater for my husband. Your blog is really fun to read! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Kimberly

smariek said...

That's one sexy top.

You're so lucky your family members actually read your blog. Mine couldn't care less.

Jenny said...

Ooooh, pretty! While cleaning out my stash in preparation for my trans-Atlantic move, I think I found about 6 skeins of that yarn from elann in a purple color. This may be just what it was made for...

junior_goddess said...

Hey! This was the Elann poster page at Ravelry today. I can see you haven't updated your blog for a few--so I am tagging YOU for a meme. Details at my blog!!

junior_goddess said...

Hey! This was the Elann poster page at Ravelry today. I can see you haven't updated your blog for a few--so I am tagging YOU for a meme. Details at my blog!!

MLE said...

That's a beautiful top.

junior_goddess said...

Hey! You REALLY need to update your blog. I nominated you for an award, so now you HAVE to. ha.

Come visit me!