Pages

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Disappointment

So I tried on my creation and about cried. The damn thing is too short! Can you even stand it? TOO SHORT...

Of course if the world was interrested in seeing my all stretched out to the max, post baby belly then it would be the perfect length. However, I consider it my civic duty to not reveal that to the rest of the world.

What am I gonna do? The better question is "what would Svetlana do?" I havn't got a clue!

So I decided I have 2 choices.

1) I can rip out the top of the tank top that contains my perfectly fitting arm holes and fantastic V-neck shaping. All of which, I feel the need to mention, is in my head as I didn't write down what exactly it was that I did.

2) Rip out the cast on and knit in the round in 2x2 rib until I get the length that I want.



I went with option 2.



I went to go and see how many balls I have left and I counted 3. THREE balls to add some length.

I can do it. I will not go and search to see if anyone on the planet has some of this discontinued yarn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is looking very good, Libby! I would have made the same decision. Hope you have enough yarn to get it to the right length without much further ado...

Marta

Anonymous said...

Hey, if I can cut lace, you can add ribbing. I have an iced cold one waiting at my house for you! Come on over!