Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Family Fun


Last Sunday was my cousins' son's Baptism. Afterwards we all congregated at her house for family gathering and fun. This family gathering was extra special as the majority of these people are from Iowa. About a 10 hour drive from Michigan. The kids are kids of cousins. My grandma was there, Karolyn's Great-grandma!


Karolyn desperately wanted to be in the midst of all the fun.



Finally, she got the ball.


All tuckered out, she is showing us the proper use of the football.

About knitterly things. I have to say that there is nothing noteworthy to mention. OK I'll admit it right here and now. I haven't knitted a damn thing. Not a simple sock or a hat or even a stitch for that matter.

Maybe tomorrow or Friday, I'll tell you what is extremely exciting in my life. OF COURSE I'm gonna make you wait so stop asking! Just come back later and you will not be surprised unless you are Bets or Benne or anyone from Elann. Basically cuz they informed ME of the good news! LOL

See ya then!

3 comments:

junior_goddess said...

You're flippin' giddy-y'ain't makin' no sense! (How's THAT for a Southernism?) HA!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Anonymous said...

Libs,

Karolyn is beautiful! And bets is right, girly, you're delirious! With good reason. ;-}

Bri McS said...

What great pics of your girl!! I think it's awesome to hear that you're so excited.